- Your choice of wine (We love A.Retief’s ‘Winbirra’ Rosé from Urban Winery)
- Fresh Strawberries
- Riberry Shrub
- Splash of Cherry Heering liqueur added to the fruit
- Just freeze the rosé wine overnight. (It won’t freeze completely because of the rosés’ alcohol content.)
- In the meantime hull and slice the strawberries (5 - 6).
- Mix with 30ml of the Riberry Shrub and 15ml of Cherry Heering liqueur. Set aside.
- When you’re ready to serve assemble your Frosé cocktail. Start with the frozen rosé then add a quick layer of the marinated fruit.
- Next a layer of frozen rosé and another layer for fruit. Keep going until you reach the top of your glass, finishing off with the frozen rosé. Garnish with a strawberry!
Top off the drink with the club soda or the seltzer water, stir well, and garnish it with the lemon slice.
Makes 1 drink.