Bye, Bye Winter!
Here in Sydney Winter is (almost) over but there’s still time to do a few more things before Spring shows up. Here are our top 15 'items' to finish off the month and the season. We’ll be expanding on each item everyday via this blog and Facebook. Check back for more details, information and ideas. September 1, Spring, is just around the corner!
- 1. Tweek your favourite slow cooker recipe one more time (before retiring it for the season).
- 2. Re-watch Disney's Frozen.
- 3. Perfect your Mullled Wine recipe.
- 4. Take a pre-dawn stroll on the beach (or even just around the neighbourhood).
- 5. Start on your Christmas/Holiday list.
- 6. Get a head start on perfecting your Spring entertaining portfolio with a new cocktail.
- 7. Spend an afternoon looking at old photographs.
- 8. Try out an easy scone recipe.
- 9. Invite friends over for an easy end of season catch-up.
- 10. Pull out the Scrabble or Trivial Pursuit game.
- 11. Make a ‘great’ Mac & Cheese.
- 12. Celebrate National Whiskey Sour Day (August 29).
- 13. Spend an afternoon volunteering at a local animal shelter, nursing home or Op-Shop.
- 14. Try out a new dessert recipe.
- 15. Visit a new Farmers Market and/or suburb.